Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar (InSAR), a remote sensing technology that uses radar waves to detect ground or structural motion, allows Spotlite to assess stability with millimetric precision on a network-wide scale. By monitoring even the most remote or inaccessible locations, Spotlite identifies issues that would otherwise remain undetected, minimizing the occurrence of catastrophic events.
- Historical analysis of ground and structural motion using archive data
- Predictive tools for exceeded safety thresholds forecast
- Regular monitoring (bi-annual, quarterly or monthly)
- Automated alerts once safety thresholds are crossed
- Online visualization tools
- Recommendation engine for maintenance activities
Related Use Cases